Sunday, November 2, 2014

Finishing The 30-day Health Challenge

I learned a lot about myself during this challenge. It was hard, but I managed to be consistent the whole time. It included doing a lot of funny things to get 10,000 steps: running in circles in the back yard, running around the block at 11 p.m., marching in place by my bed, etc...

The first day I didn't get a perfect score was Day 21 (the first day of my business trip). I worked out at the hotel, but I just went crazy with food - namely the pumpkin cheesecake at Barnes & Noble.

Every week a prize was given and I managed to win the 4th week consistency prize, which meant a lot. In fact, the contest ended on October 30 and I still reported in on October 31 because I was so proud I had a "perfect" day on Halloween!

Old habits die hard. 

Training Day 

(doing mountain climbers on the left) Stacy Reed (organizer of the challenge) is second to the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment