Thursday, November 13, 2014

Helping you live the healthiest life possible

After 40 years, my employer updated their mission statement. Intermountain Healthcare's new mantra:

Helping you live the healthiest life possible.

How fantastic is that? It aligns everything we do. One of the biggest support structures I've had on my journey is the LiVe Well program.

"LiVe Well. It's not a diet. It's not a boot camp. It's not about the perfect body. It's not about a quick fix, a six-week program, a band-aid, a fad. It's a lifestyle, not a crash course. It's about learning how to LiVe Well.

Based on research and a better understanding of the complex challenges we face in managing our health for better quality of life, LiVe Well is about fresh ideas to help you make healthful choices and become more physically active in your journey to well-being through a healthier lifestyle."

I couldn't have said it better myself.

LiVe Well video
 

No comments:

Post a Comment