Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Helping others reach their goals

It was just over a year ago that my sister started training me. She actually went to school, got her bachelors in training and coaching from Southern Oregon University, and started training in her home. She is a great example of health to me and I felt comfortable sharing all my numbers with her. She is strong and tough - but she is nice. I just wasn't into being judged or yelled at by a trainer. She really set me down this path and helped me take my first steps.

I had my fourth baby seven months before, and knew I had to take my health seriously. I didn't lose any weight breastfeeding (bummer!) and had to take matters into my own hands.

Her gym is where this picture was taken:

I wanted a "before" picture that adequately reflected how I felt - I completed my workout, but it was HARD. I had a couple of sessions a week, and would work out at South Jordan Rec Center a couple of days as well. I started seeing small results. 

This was just the beginning...

My sister moved and is now expecting her first baby. I am so excited for her! Though the training sessions stopped last Fall, I credit her for starting me on this path. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment